Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Sunset Cruise including dinner for 2 persons with Seabreeze Cruises
€450
Value
€500
Disc.
10%
You Save
€50
Time left to buy:
This deal is no longer available
* I'm Interested
.. 0 more persons are interested

 

Enjoy a romantic dinner for 2 persons on a classic Venetian with Seabreeze Cruises

What's Included


  • Dinner for 2 persons.
  • Wine & Water are included.
  • Skipper is included.
  • No extra costs of fuel.
  • Showers are available on board.
  • From 5 pm till 9 pm.

MENU


Starter

Garlic Bread or Bruschetta with fresh tomato or Gozitan antipasto

FIRST COURSE

Smoked Salmon with caviar and lemon wedge on brown bread

or 

Italian meats platter A selection of Parma ham Bresola and Salami Milano with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil served on a bed of rocket salad.

MAIN COURSE

Fresh Grilled Fish 

or

Grilled Ribeye

DESSERT

Fruit Salad

info@cominoseabreezecruises.com]

Description

SUNSET DINNER CRUISE 

This is our sensational romantic dinner cruise for couples or small groups which is very popular. With a welcome drink in your hands we start with a refreshing swim stop at The Blue Lagoon for 45 min afterward we gently navigate our way to observe Comino's natural cave's followed by the other swim of 45 min in Crystal Lagoon. While you relax with your loved one in this stunning location the Captain prepares a lovely dinner for you. Free wine and water will be served throughout the whole cruise. At around 1930 Hrs dinner will be served just before dusk, 15 min before the sun sets we sail towards the horizon to observe the sun creating magical colors as it melts with the Mediterranean sea and an opportunity to snap some unforgettable pictures.

Terms & Conditions


  • Booking required. - Kindly call on 7983 4484 before buying the offer to check if your date is available.
  • Cancellation must happen within 48 hours of departure, otherwise, no refunds will be given.
  • Booking of more than 2 persons will be charged an extra €25 per person.
  • Seabreeze Cruises reserves the right to move or cancel a scheduled day due to weather conditions.
  • You pay 10% of the deal when buying the deal online and the remaining 90% of the deal directly to Seabreeze.
  • Coupon Redeemable till 30th September 2018

Seabreeze Cruises
Triq Il-Marfa,Il-Mellieħa

merchantlogo


gifbo bybo
25% Off Flamin' Joe - Choose any dishes from the À la carte menu and get 25% off your food bill
614 bought   
€20 for a Hair Wash, Argan Oil Nourishing Hair Treatment, Holistic Scalp Massage, Blow Dry and use of Spa Facilities at Soul Solutions in Qawra
34 bought   
36%

Who's Online

We have 598 guests and 9 members online
Login using Facebook
You are now being logged in using your Facebook credentials